Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bears 48 - Vikings 41

If you're in a pinch and need some Bears talk in the morning, you're going to have to chose between Hampton and Holmes on 670 and Waddle and Silverman on 1000.

I don't recommend listening to either, but I'm giving the edge to Dan Hampton over Tom Waddle.



Waddle is close to being tossed into the douche koozie. He does a Craig Kilbourn thing without being funny and he's got Silverman doing it now too and it's getting very creepy.
Avoid this show unless Jeff Dickerson is giving a Bears report.






Kilbourn today - Does he look weird, like some fishy business is going on in his face?





















I think the bi-week is a good time to admire Marty Booker's buttocks. It's what the Jews call a tushie.










It powered this 51 yard TD receptions.












Josh and Alfredo's homeboy Craig Steltz blocked a Vikings punt that Garrett Wolfe brought in for a TD.






Steltz literally has a red neck and face and he speaks Waterboy-style Louisiana.
I literally shit my pants. No you don't understand, I literally...







I noticed a shift in attitude as Lovie decided to NOT let the clock run out at the end of the 1st half. The Bears added 3 after a 19 yard pass to Olsen and a 48 yard FG by Hyman Roth.




The Bears play the Lions tomorrow at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment